The Donkey Derby is just weeks away now, and we desperately need your help to make it a success.
- donations of tombola and raffle prizes, which can be handed in at the scout hut
- donations of cakes for the afternoon tea tent, which should be brought to the field on the morning of the Donkey Derby
- people to help put up and take down marquees and help clear the site on the day
- people to do shifts on the gates during the day
- starters, judges and marshals for the donkey races
A lot of hard work has gone in to arranging a fantastic day for the whole village and to raise essential funds for our Scout Group to keep activities (and the hut) going for another 2 years.
Please, please don't let us fail now due to lack of volunteers. Email email@example.com and let us know how you will help.